In this episode, we compare and contrast the layout and design of the Magic Kingdom with Walt’s Disneyland. Was it made with a magical plan?
Connecting with Walt will be an “event” podcast. Several times a year, a new show will be released every Friday for an entire month. This July, expect 5 episodes of Connecting with Walt and we will be back in November with more new episodes!
07/08/16 – The Magic Kingdom:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/connectingwithwalt016-070816-the-magic-kingdom.mp3" volslider="y"]
- CONNECTING WITH WALT MERCHANDISE!!!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
Books and Articles in this episode:
- Theme Park Design & The Art of Themed Entertainment by David Younger
- The Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World by Imagineers
- Since the World Began: Walt Disney World – The First 25 Years by Jeff Kurtti
Social Media Links:
Follow Michael and Craig on Social Media!