In this week’s episode, tickets and a new dessert party are now available for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, SeaWorld continues to suffer and Shanghai Disneyland is treated with tons of respect from locals. Plus, we are joined by special guest, Panda, from BigFatPanda.com! All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
05/03/16 – News + Bob Varley Memorial:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable884-051016-news.mp3" volslider="y"]
- WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT DISNEY RESORTS – DELUXE EDITION
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- SIGN UP FOR THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY PODCAST RECORDING – JULY 25, 2016
- Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The DIS Unplugged in Orlando – July 22 – 26, 2016 | Podcast recording – July 25, 2016
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Take a look at Big Fat Panda!
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Villages special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Resort special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 ABD Dates
- Crowds trash entrance to Shanghai Disneyland
- SeaWorld reports lost in first quarter
- Tiered pricing released for MNSSHP and MVMCP
- Price increase for Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Disney Springs’ STK Steakhouse to open May 25
- Gown for Disney’s new Latina princess created by Brazilian designer
- Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant to remain open through July 4