In this week’s episode, reports of low attendance at Disney After Hours event, free dining may be on the horizon and Town Springs at Disney Springs is set to open on May 15! All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
04/19/16 – News:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable881-041916-news.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The DIS Unplugged in Orlando – July 22 – 26, 2016 | Podcast recording – July 25, 2016
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Villages special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Resort special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 ABD Dates
- Walt Disney World Free Dining promotion coming soon?
- Reports of low attendance at Disney After Hours event
- Town Center at Disney Springs to open May 15
- SeaWorld CIO leaves for Arby’s
- New 14K Gold PANDORA Jewelry Coming to Cherry Tree Lane in Disney Springs on April 29-30
- The Wishes Dessert Party expands to the Plaza Gardens
- Shanghai Mickey and Minnie are getting a makeover
- New MK Paid Disney After Hours Event Announced
- How is the DIS bankrupting you?
- Mistakes Made On First Trip
- Rumors of Light
- Shanghai Disneyland Grand Opening Trip Planning Thread