In this week’s episode, lots of announcements are in from last week’s annual shareholder meeting, a third party worker at a Disney resort was caught mopping a table and we show you a bit of what we experienced at the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival. Plus, we give you our 5 Favorite Trip Planning Threads on DISBoards.com as well as a review of brunch at Narcoossee’s! All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
03/08/16 – News + Flowers+ Narcoossee’s Brunch:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable876-030816-news-flower-garden-narcoossees.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The DIS Unplugged in Orlando – July 22 – 26, 2016 | Podcast recording – July 25, 2016
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BRAND NEW DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL SHOW!!!
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Villages special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Resort special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 ABD Dates
- Worker at Disney hotel caught on video cleaning tables with dirty mop
- Details from Walt Disney Co. annual shareholder meeting
- Changes coming to Disney’s MyMagic+ program?
- Zootopia characters joining Magic Kingdom’s Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Olaf and Kristoff to host “Frozen Games” at Blizzard Beach this summer
- Big Thunder Mountain to be closed from August to November
- Purple MagicBand now available for Walt Disney World guests
Top 5 DISBoards.com Threads – February 2016:
- The Magic Is Real!
- Updates to MyMagic+ coming soon
- Most Underrated Walt Disney World Experience
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure on DCL
- If you bring food into the parks, where do you eat it?
Flower & Garden Video:
Narcoossee’s Brunch Photos: