In this week’s episode, a family sues Disney after an 8 year old boy gets bitten by a snake and his grandmother dies, a man is arrested at a Disneyland Paris hotel after firearms are found in his luggage and the Orlando Sentinel releases its picks for the best restaurants in Orlando. Plus, we’ll have a review of Nine Dragons Restaurant in China at Epcot. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
02/02/16 – News + Nine Dragons Restaurant:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable871-020216-news-nine-dragons-restaurant.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The DIS Unplugged in Orlando – July 22 – 26, 2016 | Podcast recording – July 25, 2016
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BRAND NEW DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL SHOW!!!
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Villages special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel exclusive Sheraton Vistana Resort special rates
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 ABD Dates
- Family suing Disney, claiming that grandmother died after boy bitten by snake
- Man with two guns in luggage arrested at Disneyland Paris hotel
- Universal Studios Hollywood to begin price yielding with tickets
- Disney Cruise Line offers 50% off deposit on 7-night sailings
- Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports to add new venue
- Seashore Sweets to close February 1
- Joy and Sadness meet and greet to begin in Epcot?
- Charging stations added to Grand Floridian pool bars
- Disney Parks Blog to live stream Fantasmic! from Hollywood Studios
Nine Dragons Restaurant Photos: