In this episode, Michael Bowling and Craig Williams discuss Walt’s master plan for what The Florida Project and E.P.C.O.T. would eventually look like.
Connecting with Walt will be an “event” podcast. Several times a year, a new show will be released every Friday for an entire month. This October, expect 5 episodes of Connecting with Walt and we will be back in January with more new episodes!
10/23/15 – The Master Plan:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/connectingwithwalt004-102315-the-master-plan.mp3" volslider="y"]
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
The E.P.C.O.T. Film
Books discussed on this week’s show:
- Project Future: The Inside Story Behind the Creation of Disney World by Chad Denver Emerson
- Walt Disney and the Promise of Progress City by Sam Gennawey
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: Walt Disney and Technology by Christian Moran
- Walt Disney: An American Original (Disney Editions Deluxe) by Bob Thomas
- The Man behind the Magic: The Story of Walt Disney by Katherine and Richard Greene
Social Media Links:
- DIS Unplugged on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition on Facebook
- The DIS on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged on Twitter
Follow Michael and Craig on Social Media!