In this week’s show, Disney is going sequel crazy, a new dance party zone is coming to the unbalanced Disney’s Hollywood Studio and we’re listing the Top 10 DISBoards.com Threads for the month of September. Also, Craig gives his review of the new menu at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe! All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
10/13/15 – News + Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe Dining Review:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable856-101315-news-pecos-bill-dining-review.mp3" volslider="y"]
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Disney announces Ant-Man sequel and makes release date changes to many other upcoming films
- Petty Holdings cited in instructor death at Walt Disney World Speedway
- Walt Disney World monorail breaks down; dozens evacuated
- Walt Disney bus stop changes
- Behind the scenes look at ‘We Love Disney’
- Club Disney comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 5
- DIS Exclusive ‘Magic Your Band’s
- Legoland Dog Pool Day on November 8
- Walt Disney World restaurants offering Thanksgiving menu
Top 10 DISBoards.com Threads – September 2015
- MNSSHP 2015 – Be prepared for chaos
- So Disappointed at Disney
- Oh, so that’s why I can’t get a reservation at Be Our Guest (and every other restaurant in WDW)!!
- I am so upset. Someone threatened to hit my husband at the Soarin line and Disney did nothing
- Chanting no longer allowed at WD
- Is this allowed?
- A warning to all Disney resort guests
- Peter Pan Cast Member Warning
- Am I crazy for saying no to some pixie dust?
- Disappointing dining experiences this trip
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe Dining Review Photos
2015 DIS Meets for Give Kids The World: