In this week’s show, Disney’s prices for annual passes, parking, and Tables in Wonderland are being increased, Morimoto Asia is officially open, and One Man’s Dream loses its closing movie for The Good Dinosaur preview. Also, John and Kevin give their review of Disney Springs wettest restaurant – The BOATHOUSE. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
10/06/15 – News + The BOATHOUSE Dining Review:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable855-100615-news-housekeeping-rapidfire-boathouse-dining-review.mp3" volslider="y"]
10/06/15 – The BOATHOUSE Dining Review (Excerpt Only):
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable855b-100615-boathouse-dining-review.mp3" volslider="y"]
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- SeaWorld and Orlando Sentinel sued over leaked phone call
- Disney World increases the price of annual passes
- Tiered pricing coming to the U.S. Disney theme parks?
- Morimoto Asia is now officially open at Disney Springs
- DCL releases early 2017 Bahamas and Caribbean itineraries
- VIP Day at Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- Exclusive Star Wars Day at Seas commemorative merchandise
- Daisy Duck now greeting guests at Duffy’s World Showcase spot
- Tables in Wonderland increases prices
- The Good Dinosaur preview coming to One Man’s Dream
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe new menu
- Atlanta Braves to move Spring Training away from Disney World?
The BOATHOUSE Dining Review Photos
2015 DIS Meets for Give Kids The World: