In this week’s show there’s another management shake up at WDW, Universal Orlando is reporting HUGE profits, a Disney employee is charged with sexual assault and the DIS Unplugged is celebrating its 9th anniversary this week. Plus, we complete our bracket for best merchandise locations at Walt Disney World. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
07/28/15 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
07/28/15 – Best Merchandise Locations at WDW:
- Book a Cruise on Pride of America in Hawaii with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Another Shake-Up In Management At Walt Disney World
- Universal Posts Record Breaking Profits
- Suspect In Downtown Disney Sexual Battery Case Is A Disney Employee
- Martha’s Vineyard Wine Pairings
- Guests Can Now Opt Out Of Receiving A New MagicBand Before Their Vacation
- Disney ‘Descendants’ Premieres This Week
- Ice Palace Boutique Opens At Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!
- First Look At Commemorative Products For 20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
2015 DIS Meets for Give Kids The World: