In this episode, we discuss King Kong coming back to Orlando, the Universal ticket price increase, the Great Water Bottle Situation of 2015 as it is now known, DIG Escape the Room coming to Universal Studios Florida March 3 – March 8, the Comcast NBCUniversal Hackathon at The Portofino Bay Hotel and more in The Buzz. Afterwards, we put the spotlight on the Universal Dining Plan to decide whether or not it is worth the cost. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
Subscribe to the DIS YouTube Channel – Be the first to watch! The DIS YouTube Channel
02/26/15 – Universal Show #026 – The Buzz & Universal Dining Plan:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/http://5f7c71db43b54bdd2d06-797b598d219613ee7ac6ce143efbb218.r60.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable026-022615-the-buzz-universal-dining-plan.mp3" volslider="y"]
Subscribe to our feed on iTunes or via RSS with the links below!
Now you can listen to us on Stitcher Radio!
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Want to write Universal articles for The DIS Universal site?
- Become a contributor and submit your articles here!
- King Kong is OFFICIALLY coming back to Orlando
- Universal follows Disney and raises ticket prices
- Sharknado 3 filming at Universal Studios Florida
- DIG – Escape the Room coming to Universal Studios Florida March 3 – 8
- Comcast NBCUniversal Hackathon coming to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel March 28 – 29
- Universal Orlando visitors not allowed to bring bottled water into the parks
- Let us know which movies should you watch to prepare for your Universal vacation!
Spotlight on the Universe:
- Universal Dining Plan Information
Universal Orlando Links:
- Universal Orlando Information
- Universal Orlando Tickets