In this week’s show say goodbye to the Sorcerers hat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we have details about our next round of our 7 resorts in 7 days series, and the Disney parks blog lists their 15 reasons why you need to visit Disney World this year. Plus, we talk about what we’re excited about and looking forward at Disney in 2015. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
01/06/15 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
01/06/15 – What’s New in 2015:
- Book a Cruise on Pride of America in Hawaii with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise! 7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Walt Disney World To Give Away 31 Vacations In January
- Disney Parks Blog List Their 15 Reasons To Visit Walt Disney World In 2015
- New Animal Kingdom Tour To Replace Backstage Safari
- Hydro Flask Changes Policy For The Worse
- Sorcerer’s Hat At Disney’s Hollywood Studios To Come Down January 7
- Disney World 2015 Rehabs
- Frozen Holiday Wish Extended Until January 12
- List Of Restaurants Participating In The 2015 Disney Dining Plan Updated
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!