In this week’s show a Florida woman is suing Disney after she was injured on Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel and Richard Branson is creating a new Virgin Cruise Line. Plus, we talk with Disney Legend Jodi Benson on board the Disney Magic at our live show recorded on Podcast Cruise 5.0. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
12/09/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
12/09/14 – Podcast Cruise 5.0 Live Show:
- Book a Cruise on Pride of America in Hawaii with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise! 7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Disney Wins Extra Hours Dispute With Union
- Lawsuit Alleges Injury On Disney World Carousel
- Construction Details Emerge On Universal Orlando’s Mystery Project
- Tom McAplin To Head Up Richard Branson’s New Virgin Cruise Line
- Disney Memory Maker Price Increase
- ‘The Taste Of Hollywood Winter Holiday Grab N Go’ Boxed Meals Offered At Hollywood Studios
- New Adventures By Disney Itineraries Including Spain And Tuscany
- Fantastic New Home For Disney Food Trucks Exposition Park At Downtown Disney West Side
- Dates Announced For 2015 Star Wars Weekends
- Character Meals Planned For Star Wars Weekends
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!