In this week’s show In this week’s show the Sorcerer’s Hat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is headed for the scrap heap, two Disney Cast Members are fired after refusing to put on sweaty unitards, and the WDW Swan and Dolphin are scheduled to undergo the largest renovation in the hotel’s history. Plus, we discuss a very popular thread on DISboards.com that talks about some common mistakes people make on their trip to Walt Disney World. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
010/28/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
10/28/14 – Common Mistakes Made at WDW:
- Book a Cruise on Pride of America in Hawaii with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0! 7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise! 7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Disney’s Swan And Dolphin To Undergo Largest Renovation In Hotel’s History
- Disney Ditching Iconic Sorcerer’s Hat At Hollywood Studios
- Disney Workers Appeal Firing Over Sweaty Costumes
- New 2016 Disney Cruise Line Itineraries
- Hess Gas Station Near Boardwalk Resort Now Reopened
- ‘Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!’ Street Party Debuts At Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6’ Merchandise Lands At Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line Discounts For Florida Residents Book By 11/2
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!