In this week’s show a woman is suing Disney because she says they stole her life story with the movie ‘Frozen.’ We’ll also be joined by attorney Jack Burgin to discuss the disability lawsuit against Disney that’s being moved from California to Florida. Plus, we reveal the results of our month long survey on the best resort hotels at Walt Disney World. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
09/30/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
09/30/14 – Best WDW Resort Hotels:
- Book a Cruise on Pride of America in Hawaii with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0! 7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise! 7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Chicago Firm May Debut New Restaurant In Disney Area
- Disability Access Lawsuit Against Disney Transferred From California To Florida
- Woman Sues Disney Claiming Movie ‘Frozen’ Was Based On Her Life Story
- Disney Visa Extends $50 DCL Onboard Credit For Beverages Only
- Pandora To Debut Disney Charms In November
- Monorail Schedule To Be Adjusted Again After September 27th
- Canadian Lumberjack Show To Replace ‘Off Kilter’ At Epcot
- Dates Announced For Osborne Family Spectacle Of Dancing Lights At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – October 24 – 26, 2014
- Delaware Meet – November 7 – 9, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!