In this week’s show, TSA now allows passengers to bring small knives on board airplanes, Orlando International Airport is voted #1 ‘hook-up’ airport, and concept art for the new Disney Springs overhaul of Downtown Disney is released. The team also discusses their thoughts on this year’s Flower & Garden Festival in Epcot – and the new food additions available this year. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire:
Epcot Flower & Garden Festival 2013:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- TSA Rule Change to Allow Small Knives on Planes brings criticism
- OIA ranked No. 1 on list of top airports to ‘hook up’
- Concept art leaked for Downtown Disney remodel
- 2 new hot sandwiches available at Liberty Market in Magic Kingdom
- PhotoPass adds Attractions+ service
- Changes in pricing for Splitsville Bowling Alley
- New Tangled-themed restrooms and seating area now open
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
- Blog: 2013 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
DIS Cruise 1.0
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Spirit of America – 5/24-5/31/13
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13 – Limited Space Available!
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- NJ DIS Meet Weekend for GKTW – April 26-28, 2013
- Coaster-Palooza for GKTW – June 9th, 2013
- Third Annual New England GKTW Meet – June 28th – 30th, 2013
- Nova Scotia GKTW Meet – August 11th, 2013
- Indianapolis Disney Meet – 6th Annual – All Welcome – September 7th, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!